- Body: Oh, guess what time of the month it is!
- Me: Please, god, no--
- Ovaries: ALL SYSTEMS GOOOOOOOO!!!
- Brain: I quit. i quit. kittens and cupcakes and no one loves me. oh my god salty snacks i am furious
- Me: Please, guys, calm down--
- Face: TIME TO RUIN EVERYTHING YOU HAVE EVER LIKED ABOUT ME. I'M GROWING MOUNTAINS, BITCHES.
- Brain: And now I'm ugly! shbdksdnksbn
- Torso: Time to practice labor. cramp this bitch up. GO GO GO GO GO GO
- Me: STOP IT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!
- Stomach: lol clothes cant fit you anymore. you are bloated. you are now a balloooooooon!
- Me: I hate you all
- Brain: I KNOW EVERYONE HATES ME I AM SO DEPRESSED. we need to procreate.
- Face: Lol, i'm not done yet.
- Uterus: what did i ever do to deserve this?
- Brain: you just wait uterus. they're going to make you hold a baby for like 9 months straight.
- Uterus: You mother fuckers.
- Torso: CONTRACT!
- Me: I quit being female, I am now a llama.
- Brain: Me gusta.
I really want us all to just take a moment and think about how those dates must have gone.
Molly Hooper BROKE UP WITH THE MOST DANGEROUS MAN IN BRITAIN.
Molly Hooper DIDN’T TAKE ANY OF SHERLOCK’S SHIT.
Molly Hooper IS LESTRADE’S DIVISION.
This is why I adore Molly.
Goditss bless Molly Hooper.
- Supernatural Fandom: Hey there! Welcome to the fandom!
- Doctor Who Fandom: Hey there! Welcome to the fandom!
- Every Other Fandom: Hey there! Welcome to the fandom!
- Sherlock Fandom: -gross sobbing and incoherent sounds-
- Glee Fandom: Welcome to Hell.
Auditions for Steel Magnolias are in 1.5 hours and I just started really freaking out about them. I really want to do another show (last semester I was in Xanadu) but i can’t really do a Southern Accent. Thankfully, my director knows that, but I want to do the show so badly!! If i don’t get cast I will do crew, but I would want to manage and I’m pretty sure that another person is already doing that. Oh well, I may just end up as the director’s Assistant again. /end rant
Letters to my other half is a blog where I am putting letters and notes to my future husband. If anyone would like to submit (letters or notes to a future wife are fine too!) you are more than welcome to.